1. Align the personality with the Soul. Focus in the ajna center. Sound the OM for each of the personality vehicles. Move the focus to the cave in the center of the head and sound a final OM as the integrated personality.
Visualize the heart center between the shoulder blades opening as a golden lotus, then see the energy rising up the spine to the heart center in the head.
Make your individual alignment of the personality with the soul.
2. Visualize and Align with the Group. Identify with the group as a lotus on the mental plane, and with meditating groups around the world.
3. Recollect the Purpose: The purpose of our meditation is to receive and direct energies for the uplifting and redemption of humanity.
4. Enter the Triad. As one group, with an act of will, we cross the group rainbow bridge into Triadal light of intelligence, love wisdom and spiritual will.
5. Enter the Ashram.
We recognize and take our place within the Ashram of Synthesis. (Pause) We identify with its purpose – to establish the foundations of the new civilization on Earth and implement the Externalization and the Reappearance of the Christ.
We realize and honor the presence of the triangle of three Masters, Master Morya, Master Djwhal Khul, and Master Rakoczi. (Pause) It is the synthesized consciousness of these three Masters that constitutes the Ashram of Synthesis.
6. Link with the Christ. Realize and honor the presence of the Christ at the center of the Hierarchy within the triangle of the Buddha, the Avatar of Synthesis, and the Spirit of Peace.
See the group standing with the Ashram, in the aura of the Christ, who is connected by a pathway of light to the Heart of the Sun.
Say together, “We assert the fact of our identification with Hierarchy and the Plan. (Pause) And we recognize the Divine Will rules.”
7. Align with Shamballa. Standing within the Ashram, we orient toward Shamballa, the center where the Will of God is known, and affirm our will to serve the highest Will of God.
8. Higher Interlude. Hold the mind open to the energies flowing from Shamballa and from the astrological sign. (Use a seed thought for the full moon if you choose.) (PAUSE 10 minutes).
9. Circulating Impressions. Bring the impressions and insights received in the silence into the group chalice and allow them to circulate within the group aura. (Pause 1 minute)
10. Lower Interlude: Formulate Impressions. Allow the higher mind to impress the waiting lower mind substance (Pause 1 min); then formulate these impressions into practical thoughtforms. (Pause 3 mins.)
11. Refocus in the Ashram. Link again with the worldwide group standing as a lighted center within the Great Ashram. Together sound the affirmation:
In the centre of all Love we stand
From this centre we, the soul, will outward move
From this centre, we the ones who serve will work
May the love of the Divine self be shed abroad
In our hearts, through our groups and throughout the world.
12. Distribute and Anchor the energies.
See the energies circulating between Shamballa, Hierarchy and Humanity. See the energies of Shamballa and the Christ, transmitting the energies of the Buddha, the Avatar of Synthesis and the Spirit of Peace, flowing to all life on Earth; creating a pathway of golden light for the descent of the Christ to Earth.
See these energies flowing through the five planetary inlets: New York, London, Geneva, Darjeeling, and Tokyo and through the Conclave group, blending with the energies of the New Group of World Servers, and with people of goodwill everywhere.
See the energies flowing to the nature kingdoms, the animal kingdom, the plant kingdom, and the mineral kingdom, and see light flowing to the very heart of the Earth.
13. Sound the Great Invocation and close with three OMS.
From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.
From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ return to Earth.
From the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men –
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.
From the centre which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.
Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.
OM OM OM
Meditations are available for download as pdf documents. Adobe Reader is required.
Click on icon below to download the program free from Adobe.