Group Membership in the World Service Intergroup (WSI)
The WSI is comprised of groups who are dedicated to an intergroup approach of loving understanding and mutual cooperation to create a synthetic group field which can help prepare human consciousness for the Reappearance of the Christ. Our work is primarily subjective, using meditation to create an intergroup field open to impression from the Spiritual Hierarchy. In this process, we understand that an individual’s first contact is with the soul, and as soul and personality integration proceeds, a relationship with the inner group in the Ashram naturally unfolds. WSI group members are those exploring and experimenting with new approaches to esoteric work, while remaining anchored in the core esoteric truths of the Trans-Himalayan Ageless Wisdom teachings.
Most member groups of WSI are actively engaged in outreach efforts concerning the implementation and spreading of the ideas and values of the Ageless Wisdom to the general public. Our purpose is to stand in support of the New Group of World Servers in the alignment between Hierarchy (especially the Ashram of Synthesis) and Humanity as a united world group in service to Humanity and the Plan. Groups who have demonstrated this purpose, as well as an ability to work with love and a willingness to deeply respect the methods of other groups, find their way into the WSI through the Law of Resonance.
Groups are invited to join WSI based specifically on their demonstrated commitment to group meditation, collaborative group work, and practical outreach to the public in one of the seven Ray fields, in preparation for the Externalization and Reappearance of Christ.
The membership process can be initiated in two ways:
1) Groups (rather than individuals) can be recommended for membership by other members of the WSI who have first hand experience of the group’s spiritual work and ability to work harmoniously in an intergroup context.
2) Groups can also inquire about membership on their own initiative.
Group candidates for membership in WSI are submitted to the Steering Group, with information on their spiritual focus and work, along with contact information. Decisions about membership are made by consensus of the Steering Group, with input from WSI members.
The process that we have used for the past 14 years in all our interactions is one of dialogue among multiple points of view. To us, dialogue is an exchange, in full mutual respect, of life experience in service to the Living Plan. In this context, every contact between individuals and groups opens up new possibilities, new expansions of understanding, while avoiding competition in the shared goal of bringing forth work for the common good. It is through this sharing of experience that we discover what we can best create together to reach humanity with the teaching. Groups who resonate with this approach will be drawn and find an affinity and magnetic link with this network, and others will find other networks.
Suggested group participants should be in alignment with the purposes of our ongoing group work:
1) To convene annually a meditating group in various locations around the world to build and anchor an energetic pathway into the Earth to assist the Externalization of the Hierarchy and the Reappearance of the Christ. (We meet annually in one of the planetary centers or other places of spiritual power to meditatively contact and distribute the energy in each location and contribute positive energies received from the Hierarchy.)
2) To build a group aura that provides an opportunity for Hierarchical impression of this worldwide group with the next phase of the Hierarchy’s ever-emerging plans and to thus aid in the revelation of the Synthesis that is.
3) To hold in-depth, focused dialogue and planning sessions for the coordination and synthesizing of this worldwide esoteric work so that participating groups are working with a united intent, a unified focus and a shared rhythm.
4) To learn from the experience of disciples in the worldwide group, so that the work can go forward with greater effectiveness and power around the world.
Individual group representatives should also meet the following criteria:
1) Their love of humanity leads them to seek union with the soul of humanity, and to cooperate with the Spiritual Hierarchy and Their Plan for the externalization of the Hierarchy and the Reappearance of the Christ.
2) They are experienced meditators who understand how to work with occult meditation and intuitive realization and impression.
3) They have demonstrated service to humanity through spiritual/esoteric work in alignment with the Living Plan.
4) They are capable of purposeful, loving, and selfless group work as outlined by the Tibetan Master in Discipleship in the New Age.
In the beginning statement in each of DK’s books, he said he “demanded no blind obedience” to his teachings, but rather that we should ascertain their truth by right practice and exercise of our intuition. This is our commitment. We also recognize, as did Alice Bailey herself, that the underlying truths are beyond what written words can hold, which is why we hold meditation as primary in our work.
The groups of WSI seek ways to facilitate the practice and assimilation of the ageless wisdom teaching by humanity. We aim to make it a living presence to guide life choices, a living force that will give people easily understood, practical information and direction as they walk the spiritual path. The WSI strives to create a meditative, intergroup field to assist Hierarchy in helping humanity and the planet, through the unfolding, Living Plan, into its destined and rightful place within the One Life.